Inbound Marketing Consultant
Lead digital (inbound) strategy across growing client base.
- Are you passionate about growing brands people love and who are creating healthy communities?
- Do you consider yourself an inbound marketing expert and Hubspot guru?
- Have you mastered the digital marketing funnel?
- Does it excite you to be in charge of generating content and campaigns that generate targeted website traffic, leads, sales and customers?
- Looking to join a highly-collaborative, agile, fun and fast-paced agency environment?
- Are you a strong project manager and confident communicator?
- Do you like Kombucha?
If so, and you're looking to be part of a team of highly supportive and capable marketers with the flexibility of working remotely, we invite you to apply (link below):
- Accountable for the design and development of inbound and social marketing plans and blueprints that align with buyer’s journey and customer experience (CX) for the agency and its clients. This includes the underlying content and promotion strategies necessary to drive growth, engagement, demand creation, lead generation and sales.
- Define inbound marketing initiative objective(s), strategy and target audiences and monitor campaign impact and effectiveness. Balance and develop the right marketing mix for each inbound-social marketing campaign.
- Drive strategy behind and manage the schedule of inbound marketing content and campaigns that motivate buyers through the marketing funnel, ensuring coordination with our internal team and the client's marketing and sales goals.
- Establish marketing automation workflows, a repeatable process and best practices for inbound marketing campaign development and management in the pursuit of marketing excellence.
- Help to refine the end-to-end campaign and lead management process in conjunction with Sales, Operations and Marketing, including lead capture, nurturing, and educational marketing.
- Evolve and ensure consistency and integrity behind our company and client's brand and brand guidelines. Lead and manage team responsible for telling the brand story.
- Build the brand through exceptional creative, by nurturing relationships with media, influencers, and by producing the most remarkable content in the markets we are in.
- Own brand positioning and messaging.
- Provide creative direction on brand-level web, social, and graphic design projects.
Position requires agency-client management experience as well as a history creating and leading successful SEO, web, email, mobile, social, creative and content marketing programs and campaigns. Role relies on advanced strategies with Hubspot, Facebook Power Editor and LinkedIn advertising platforms and requires a mastery of Inbound marketing methodology, technology and tactics. Candidates with certificates in Inbound Marketing and the Hubspot platform are preferred.
Yes, some of us love Kombucha, even making it - but's it's not required.
Think you've got what it takes? Contact Us.
Please send a link to your resume, your LinkedIn profile and a written response to the questions, "Why you? and Why WindFarm?"