The Inbound Marketing Consultant
THE RIGHT FIT
- Passionate about growing brands people love who are also making a positive impact?
- Consider yourself an inbound marketing expert and Hubspot guru
- Mastered leading and delivering a great client experience in an agency environment?
- Does it excite you to be responsible for client success and for delivering content and campaigns that generate targeted website traffic, leads, sales, and customers?
- Looking to join a growth-driven, highly-collaborative, agile, fun, supportive, and fast-paced agency environment?
Ok, enough with our questions already, here are the deets you're most likely interested in...
- Are you a strong project manager and confident communicator?
WE ARE WINDFARM
WindFarm Marketing is an award-winning inbound marketing agency located Roseville, California. We are looking to expand our team of marketers with someone who has solid, client-side, agency experience and a background in delivering digital and content marketing solutions to mid-sized or enterprise brands. Our agency is making great traction and we need help to service our growing client base.
We host local Inbound Marketing meetups in Sacramento and have been a Hubspot partner since 2013. WindFarm was even awarded Rookie Agency Partner of the Year by Hubspot in 2014! (insert high-five emoji here)
We believe our culture makes WindFarm a fantastic place to work and grow your career. Our marketers are smart, scrappy, proactive, ambitious, tech savvy, analytical, creative, and dynamite writers and verbal communicators (and maybe a little competitive). We all work very hard to create value for others, but know that life outside of work matters too.
A DAY IN THE LIFE OF...
At WindFarm, our Inbound Marketing Consultants know they are responsible for client success and have a knack for delivering a kick-ass client experience. You will lead, deliver and optimize inbound marketing campaigns for a portfolio of clients to drive measurable awareness, engagement, traffic, leads, and sales.
Variety is the spice of life for an Inbound Marketing Consultant and a typical day could involve any of these tasks:
Writing an inbound marketing game plan or strategy document
- Developing detailed buyer personas for a new client
- Generating a content strategy for each stage of a buyer's journey
- Updating project management platform to ensure timely deliverables that meet deadlines
- Managing a client's new campaign end-to-end (strategy, graphics delivery, content creation, ads, landing page design, analytics, and reporting)
- Leading client communication and meetings, successfully navigating sophisticated marketing discussions with Marketing Directors, CMO's & Owners (some with very direct opinions and personalities).
- Creating and testing email campaigns
- Defining lead scoring and lead nurturing marketing automation workflows
- Writing a content order for a blog post or educational download
- Curating content for social media posts
- Creating an editorial calendar for a client
- Participating in internal strategy meetings
- Evaluating active/past campaigns, developing insights from data and recommendations for improving strategy
- Creating or refining audience targeting, ad creative or copy tied to social or PPC ads
- Optimizing a website page for SEO
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- A proven client communication and project management ninja
- An undergraduate degree in marketing, business, communications or journalism or related field and 3-5 years agency experience delivering digital-online marketing, PR, or web development.
- Experience with marketing automation software (HubSpot, Marketo, Pardot, etc).
- Mastery of Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, and Google AdWords advertising platforms.
- Incredible attention to detail and excellent writing skills.
- Healthy methods of coping with stress while navigating challenging conversations and maintaining an open and positive disposition toward others.
- Strong listening, verbal and project management skills.
- Desire to work and ability to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic and partially virtual environment.
- A self-starter who thrives on responsibility and impressing clients with results.
- A voraciousness for reading and staying current on the dynamic world of digital marketing and marketing automation.
- A strong motivation to be part of a growing organization where they can make a positive difference.
- Disposition to be a healthy person and be part of building healthy communities.
PREFERRED EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- Master's degree in sales, marketing, or business administration
- Five (5) years of related experience with progressive client management experience
- Two (2) years working in an inbound agency environment managing multiple key accounts
- Working from a sweet office in Roseville, California
- Comprehensive Healthcare
- Ability to work remotely on flex days
- Family-friendly work environment
- Open vacation policy
- Ongoing education and professional development
Yes, some of us love Kombucha, even making it - but's it's not required.
Think you've got what it takes? Contact Us.
Please send a link to your resume, your LinkedIn profile and a written response to the questions, "Why you?" and "Why WindFarm?"