Vertical Sales & Marketing Director (Destination, Health, and Fitness)
THE RIGHT FIT
- Passionate about transforming the way destination marketing and fitness brands engage the modern consumer via inbound marketing?
- Consider yourself an industry thought leader with strong networks and authentic relationships in these spaces?
- Mastered the art and science of selling, leading and delivering a great client experience for these verticals?
- Looking to join a growth-driven, highly-collaborative, agile, fun, supportive, and family-friendly, fast-paced agency environment?
Ok, enough with our questions already, here are the deets you're most likely interested in...
- Are you a strong project manager and confident communicator?
WE ARE WINDFARM
WindFarm Marketing is an award-winning inbound marketing agency located Roseville, California. We are known for transforming the way the fitness industry markets to the modern consumer, and we're about to do the same for the destination marketing space.
Hubspot recognized our agency as their Rookie Partner Agency of the Year in 2014 for success in delivering inbound marketing programs that attract, convert, close and delight our client's customers.
We are looking to expand our team of agency sales leaders and marketers with those who have solid experience and a background in bringing digital and content marketing solutions to mid-sized or enterprise brands. Our agency is making great traction and now is the time to take things to the next level.
We are also passionate about growing the local inbound community. In fact, we partner with HubSpot to host local the Inbound Marketing meetups in Sacramento.
We believe our culture makes WindFarm a fantastic place to work and grow your career. Our marketers are smart, scrappy, proactive, ambitious, tech savvy, analytical, creative, and dynamite writers and verbal communicators (and maybe a little competitive). We all work very hard to create value for others, but know that life outside of work matters too.
A DAY IN THE LIFE OF...
As a vertical sales and marketing director, you will lead the development and delivery of the agency's sales and marketing strategy across key industries.
Variety is the spice of life for an agency Sales & Marketing Director and a typical day could involve any of these tasks:
- Utilizing market research, competitive analysis and customer insights to establish agency and product positioning, messaging, value proposition, content, sales tools, integrated campaign(s) and lead generation strategies.
- Developing and delivering agency Sales and Marketing Plans.
- Completing RFP's and delivering sales presentations.
- Closing new business; networking to build and pursue strategic relationships with key industry partners, clients, and prospects.
- Executing lead generation programs via effective industry PR, inbound marketing, SEO/SEM, content strategy, digital advertising strategy, marketing automation strategy, social media strategy, and WindFarm’s own website properties and online channels.
- Developing and implementing sales process. Working with internal resources to define inbound sales process, tools, resources, along with updating and configuring CRM.
- Driving sales and marketing alignment.
- Defining, developing, and managing a marketing automation infrastructure to scale, measure and optimize the performance and effectiveness of all marketing programs.
- Leading and supporting the creative direction of website, presentation decks, and advertising assets.
- Making an impact on the success of our trade show marketing efforts.
- Consulting on program, product, and service development.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- A proven sales, communication, and project management ninja.
- An undergraduate degree in marketing, business, communications or journalism or related field and 3-5 years agency experience delivering digital-online marketing, PR, or web development.
- Experience with marketing automation software (HubSpot, Marketo, Pardot, etc).
- Mastery of Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, and Google AdWords advertising platforms.
- Incredible attention to detail and excellent writing skills.
- Healthy methods of coping with stress while navigating challenging conversations and maintaining an open and positive disposition toward others.
- Desire to work and ability to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic and partially virtual environment.
- A self-starter who thrives on responsibility and impressing clients with results.
- A voraciousness for reading and staying current on the dynamic world of digital marketing and marketing automation.
- A strong motivation to be part of a growing organization where they can make a positive difference.
- Disposition to be a healthy person and be part of building healthy communities.
PREFERRED EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- Master's degree in sales, marketing, or business administration
- Five (5) years of related experience with progressive client management experience
- Two (2) years working in an inbound agency environment managing multiple key accounts
- HubSpots Marketing Certifications: Inbound Marketing, HubSpot Marketing Software, Content Marketing, Email Marketing, & Contextual Marketing
- HubSpost Sales Certifications: Inbound Sales, Developing a Sales Plan, HubSpot Sales Software
- Working from a sweet office in Roseville, California
- Comprehensive Healthcare
- Ability to work remotely on flex days
- Family-friendly work environment
- Open vacation policy
- Ongoing education and professional development
- Good times
Yes, some of us love Kombucha, even making it - but's it's not required.
Think you've got what it takes? Contact Us.
Please send a link to your resume, your LinkedIn profile and a written response to the questions, "Why you?" and "Why WindFarm?"